In our busy events calendar, one thing we are often asked is what is Rise4Disability? Simply put, RISE 4 Disability a series of very comprehensive regional disability event within the UK. Their mission is to unite all disability services. Returning for their second event at The East of England showground this year they have formed great partnerships with Disability Peterborough, Inspire Peterborough, NHS Peterborough & Cambridgeshire Trust, NHS Norfolk Community Health and Care as well as both Peterborough City and Norfolk County Councils to bring you more exhibitors, services, conferences and fun.
RISE will be bringing 100+ disability companies, services and charities to The East of England Showground showcasing a huge selection of innovative, new and existing products to see and try. Anybody with an interest in disability should attend this FREE event to make the most of the extensive range of products, advice and services.
If you are a person with a disability, a carer, a family member or looking for extensive knowledge within the disability network, then come along and visit our zones:
- Ability & Advice Zone- with local charities and Service providers, exciting guest speakers and our very own mascot the “Ability Bee”
- Networking Zone- take the opportunity to socialise with 1000+ attendees throughout the day!
- Sports & Activity Zone- delivered by Inspire Peterborough, and will include a range of sports and activities with performances throughout the day
- Housing Zone- focusing on home improvements, adaptations and advice
- Mobility Zone- showcasing the latest accessible vehicles, scooters and wheelchairs on the market.
- RISE is also great for health professionals, OT’s, physios, case managers, moving and handling advisers, SALT’s and carers:
- Over 30 hours CPD
- A full conference schedule including Therapy Integration Theatre, Postural Management, Moving & Handling and Housing & Adaptation
- Networking with other health professionals and companies.
If you are looking for more information about the RISE events, contact the RISE team on 01268 206251 or email email@example.com