A good night sleep is important. Theraposture will be showcasing the extended Rotoflex bed range with the world’s-first powered rising heel support at Rise4Disability in Maidstone on 18 September.
A good sleep and rest position can help to improve circulation and reduce fluid retention. The original and trusted Rotoflex is the ONLY rotating bed that can be supplied with the patented powered rising heel support to provide fully supported leg elevatio
This new feature can only be specified on Rotoflex beds from Theraposture – either within new products or retrofitted to existing models.
A bit more about the Rotoflex range
The original and proven Rotoflex range from Theraposture is the widest and most diverse available. Every electrically powered bed delivers utmost comfort and support for individuals with restricted mobility so they can get in and out of bed safely. Powered lifting, profiling and rotation moves users from a recumbent to fully upright seated position. The Theraposture range includes:
- Rotoflex 200 Mk2 bespoke – a tailor- made solution available in a variety of sizes and styles
- Rotoflex 200 Low – the lowest access rotating bed for smaller or shorter users
- Rotoflex 300 – assured bariatric support with user weight capacity of 250kg (39 stone)
- Rotoflex Community 175 – a bed designed for NHS/social care loans
- New Rotoflex 235 Plus – an inclusive, streamlined solution that is suitable for a wide range of needs with a powered rising heel support as standard